5 Ways to Swag Your Best WSL Selfie and Win
Posted On: 07/09/2018
Who doesn’t love a good limo selfie?!
There is lots of great reasons to take selfies during your one-of-a-kind luxury chaueffeur service. To remember a fun day with friends. Show everyone you met your favorite celebrity. Or, just a really good hair day.
Add to the list a chance to win a $50 gift certificate from WSL!
On Facebook and Twitter, we are giving away a $50 WSL gift certificate, where you can DOUBLE your chance to win!
Here’s how it works:
- Book chauffeur service with WSL.
- Take a selfie with your chauffeur (if he or she is up for it) or the WSL luxury vehicle…do it right and really show off your swag!
- Post the selfie with the tag #WestSubLimo and/or check-in WSL’s Facebook or Twitter page to be entered to win
- WSL will randomly select two winners to receive a $50 WSL gift certificate
Selfies can be tricky. Here five tips to make sure your selfie game is on point.
SWAG YOUR SELFIES
- Check the lighting – Take advantage of natural outside lighting to put your best face, and WSL chauffeured limo, forward. Good lighting can make undereye circles go away.
- What’s your angle – No one looks good when a photo is taken from under their chin. Make sure to hold the phone so that the bottom is level with your eyes or higher. Try to turn to the side a little bit instead of a straight-on profile shot.
- Smile like you mean it – Flash your pearly whites a nano-second before you hit the button to make sure your smile is natural, not forced.
- Take a lot of shots – Take at least 10 shots if you really want to get a good one. That way you’ll have a few options from which to select to make sure you look good, the shot’s in focus and nothing (or no one) crept into the background that doesn’t belong.
- Use filters wisely – Filters are great for softening the parts of your selfie you don’t like, but don’t over edit. You should still look like a natural version of yourself, not a plastic doll.
We can’t wait to see your selfies. Good luck!
- May, 2019
- April, 2019
- March, 2019
- February, 2019
- January, 2019
- December, 2018
- November, 2018
- October, 2018
- September, 2018
- August, 2018
- July, 2018
- June, 2018
- May, 2018
- April, 2018
- March, 2018
- February, 2018
- January, 2018
- December, 2017
- November, 2017
- October, 2017
- September, 2017
- August, 2017
- July, 2017
- June, 2017
- March, 2017