Now’s the Time to Try Out the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Bus
Posted On: 01/14/2019
Have a big group of people you need to get from point A to point B? There’s never been a better time to do it in style in the WSL Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Bus. Book now and take advantage of special pricing: get the Sprinter Bus for the cost of a stretch limo – a 20 percent discount, fo parties of 10 or less* But, you need to book soon to take advantage of the offer because availability is limited.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Bus is a high-end Chicago limo bus with luxurious high-back captain’s chair seating for up to 14 people. The chairs are placed in five rows of stadium seating with a generous aisle for easy in an out. Of course, there’s lot of amenities. Every row features blue backlit dual USB ports for easily accessible access to power to charge laptops, tablets and mobile devices on the road. Every seat has its own individual LED reading light and passenger-controlled heating/cooling options.
The possibilities are endless for reasons to get on the Chicago limo bus for fun or business. Here’s a few ideas:
- Corporate – Transport executives in style to the airport, meetings, dinner and events.
- Holiday Parties – Add safe transportation to your list of must-haves for your next company gathering.
- Game Day – Focus on the fun to and from the Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks and WSL’s favorite – the Kane County Cougars.
- Concerts – Eliminate the hassle of navigating to and parking at big concert venues and put the Sprinter bus’s excellent sound system to work.
- Meeting on Wheels – Combine business with fun by hosting your meeting on the bus. Check out how the Winfield Lions Club used this luxury sprinter van rental and rewarded members with a meeting on the road that added a bit of merrymaking to the agenda.
- Brewery/Winery Tour – New breweries are popping up all over the Chicago area. And, you don’t need to travel to Napa Valley to do a wine tour (check out the top 10 wineries in the Chicago area). Focus on the tastings and leave the driving to WSL.
- Birthday Parties – Why should kids have all the fun? Pull together your friends and plan a special outing for your birthday. You’ll celebrate from beginning to end on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter bus.
Contact Sheryl, WSL’s special events coordinator now to book the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Bus as the discounted rate. She is available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 630-668-9600, ext.246.
For best service, WSL prefers bookings at least 48 hours in advance.
Offer is Valid until March 31, 2019
*$36 Chicago city tax added to the return trip if the party is picked up from O’Hare or Midway. Some other fees may be added for event parking or venue fees if applicable. The Special Events coordinator will outline the details when booking the rides.